CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Assignment#4

All of my classmates worked really hard and did a good job on their assignment#3,what Canada will look like in 2109. The two people that i really liked were Rania, Mariam.K.

I liked Rania's because she put "I think that in 2109 there will be less pollution in the environment."I really like that quote because its a very important thing and people have been trying hard enough to make it happen, and hopefully in the future it will.

I also like Mariam.K's because of this quote "I think also there will be a hole lot less racism in the world,because not that United States has a African-American president people might follow what he did and pick any kind of people".I really like this quote because its something very important, and some people don't really care about that, but the world would be a hole lot better if there was less racism.

0 comments: